Turkey Piccata with Veg
Looking for a quick Christmassy dish? Check out our Turkey Piccata, full of healthy greens and perfect for a cold winter's day!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Calories: 196kcal per serving
- 1x skinless turkey breast steak (170g size)
- 1x garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tbsp capers
- 60ml chicken/turkey stock
- Half a lemon, zested and juiced
- Handful of dill, roughly chopped
- 40g curly kale
- 30g green beans
- Salt and pepper
- Season the turkey with a good pinch of salt and pepper, and cook in a hot non-stick (if you don’t have a non-stick pan, then use 0 kcal spray) frying pan for about 2-3mins each side (or until cooked through) then remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the capers, garlic, stock and lemon juice to the pan and bubble for 3-4 mins.
- Meanwhile, boil or steam the kale and green beans for around 5 mins until softened.
- Return the turkey to the pan to warm through. Stir in the dill and lemon zest, then serve with the veg. Yum!