They are not the typical potato chips, but they are just as delicious. Best of all, they are low in calories, which makes them a healthier choice. We have prepared these easy-to-cook fries so you can enjoy them with grilled fish or meat. A great dish to include in your Eating Plan from Step 2 onwards.
- 2-3 zucchini chopped into slices
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini into slices, as thin as possible and spread them on raw paper to remove the liquids.
- Place them in a large bowl and add the oil, vinegar, salt and optionally the spices of your choice and mix well.
- Place the slices in an oven pan on a greased baking sheet and bake for about 1.5 hours until the chips are completely dry and crispy.
- Don’t forget to turn them over halfway through.
To find a Consultant near you, call 965 295 746 / 620 255 250 or visit our website: https://cwpespana.es/en/find-a-consultant